1. ICL Ltd. is an Online Service Provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512, commonly known as the Digital Millenium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides in pertinent part that you can request an Online Service Provider to disable access to infringing material.
2. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide ICL Ltd.'s Copyright Agent the following information:
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted/trademarked/patented work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
d. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement confirming you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf, for example: "I declare under penalty of perjury that this notice is true and correct, and that I am the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner. By:____________(sign & print name)"
3. Participants of ICL Ltd.'s services upload, access and use materials and services at their own risk. ICL Ltd. does not monitor customer content. ICL Ltd. will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of ICL Ltd.'s services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with ICL Ltd., for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks and marketing materials. ICL Ltd. makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of ICL Ltd.'s services.
4. ICL Ltd. may, at its discretion, remove content, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others or ICL Ltd., or otherwise potentially expose ICL Ltd. to civil or criminal liability. However, such right shall in no way create an obligation for ICL Ltd. to edit or review the Website(s) or Content.
5. If you believe access to your site was disabled improperly, you may submit a counter-notification pursuant to the DMCA.
If you are seeking permission to use ICL Ltd. trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the sales department, not the copyright agent.
ICL Ltd.'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Att: Badongo Copyright Agent
1158 26th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403